Location: Kazakhstan, Almaty, University “Turan”, 401 office.
Date: December 20, 2019.
The purpose of the conference analysis of the current state of international youth cooperation, existing problems and ways to overcome them. Youth is an integral part of the development of society and the state. The development of the state as a whole depends on how work with youth will be built. Involvement of youth in the social, political, social life of their countries and interstate cooperation.
It is planned to consider problems in the following areas:
– Participation in international youth organizations.
– Politics and priorities of international cooperation in the field of state youth policy.
– Transformation of business and education in the context of digitalization of the global economy.
– Jurisprudence in theory and practice: issues of improving legal literacy.
The conference will be attended by domestic and foreign scientists, representatives of various public organizations, doctoral students, undergraduates and university students of Kazakhstan and the CIS countries.
Conference languages: Kazakh, Russian, English.
An electronic collection of reports will be published. Conference materials will be posted on the website of the University “Turan”.
Forms of participation in the conference: a report in the plenary session; participation in the work without a report; publication without participation in the conference.
To participate in the conference, it is necessary to send before February 23, 2019 to the email address of the organizing committee firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com the following materials:
1. The text of the article, designed in accordance with the requirements.
2. Information about the author in the prescribed form (the form is attached).
Materials are not reviewed and not returned. The publication does not accept materials that do not correspond to the subject of the conference or the rules of registration, as well as materials submitted in violation of the established procedure.
Telephone for information: 8 (727) 260-40-29 (ext. 733), 87077703868.