International Theoretical and Practical Conference “Internationalization and Innovations in Higher Education” dedicated to the 20th anniversary of academician A. Kuatbekov University of Peoples’ Friendship and the 75th anniversary of the honorary figure of Kazakhstani Higher Education, a member of the Kazakh National Academy of Natural Sciences and a candidate of chemical sciences K.P. Kuatbekova.
Organizers: Academician A. Kuatbekov University of Peoples’ (Kazakhstan), Upper Silesian University of Economics (Poland), University of Nide Omer Halisdemir (Turkey), Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia (Russia), Gubkina University (Russia), I. Arabaev Kyrgyz State University (Kyrgyzstan), M. Ryskulbekov Kyrgyz Economic University (Kyrgyzstan), M. Ulugbek National University of Uzbekistan (Uzbekistan), Tashkent Institute of Chemical Technology (Uzbekistan), M.S. Osimi Tajik Technical University (Tajikistan), Tajik Pedagogical Institute (Tajikistan), Assembly of Kazakhstan People (Turkestan Region, Kazakhstan).
Venue: 32 Tole Bi Street, Academician A. Kuatbekov University of Peoples’ Friendship, Shymkent, Kazakhstan.
Date: October 24-25, 2019 – 10.00 am. Registration of participants and guests of the conference – 09.00 am.
The conference is held in the following sections:
1. Innovative methods of education system;
2. Social and humanitarian education and internationalization of science development prospects;
3. Economy modernization and improvement of society development legal aspects in the context of globalization;
4. Modern approaches in chemical science, chemical and petrochemical products processing;
5. Problems of industrial technology and engineering development;
6. IT technology as quality education principle.