Conference Date: 27 March, 2019.
The proposed conference aims at focusing on the following themes:
1. Kazakhstan: Linkages from World.
2. Economic and Trade Relations between Kazakhstan and the World.
3. Energy and Transport Linkages between Kazakhstan and the World.
4. Revival of the Silk Road and Kazakhstan.
5. Emerging Regional organizations and role of Kazakhstan.
6. Socio-Cultural Linkages between Kazakhstan and the World.
7. Religious extremism in Kazakhstan
8. Global Initiatives of Kazakhstan.
9. Influence of external powers in the Kazakhstan.
10. Traditional and non-traditional challenges in Kazakhstan.
11. Foreign policy issues in Kazakhstan.
With this perspective, the Eurasian National University named after L.N. Gumilyov invite scholars, experts and practitioners to participate in panels and meetings for strengthening our understanding of the various issues related to the theme of the conference.
There will be no registration fees. Participants not residing Astana are expected to take care of their own travel expenses though all outstation paper presenters will be provided accommodation in the University Guest Houses.
The conference will be held in three languages: English, Kazakh and Russian.
Conference Important Dates:
– Deadline for Submitting Abstracts: March 5th, 2019
– Announcement of Accepted Abstracts: March 10th, 2019
– Deadline for Submitting full Papers: March 20th , 2019