On December 14, 2018, Faculty of Philology, Translation Theory and Practice Department and Association of translators and translation companies will organize the round table “Simultaneous translation: solo or duet”.
· Naymushin B., personal interpreter of the President of Bulgaria, Candidate of philological sciences, Associate Professor of the theory and practice of translation in the New Bulgarian University, Master in methods of teaching conference interpreting of Geneva University,
· Shurovskaya N.A., simultaneous translator of English, Russian and Norwegian languages, teacher of Norwegian language, Center for International Studies, Minsk, Belarus,
· Volkova L.V. – Candidate of philological sciences associate professor, Head of the Department of Foreign Languages of the EGI, Astana, Kazakhstan,
· Chudnovskaya Y.V., freelance translator (oral and written), author of a practical course for simultaneous translators (A level),
· Yastrebov A.Y – master student of Translation Studies specialty, L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University, Head of the Analytical Committee of the Association of Professional Translators and Translation Companies, translator, Astana, Kazakhstan and others.
The event is open to all interested persons.
Date and venue: December 14, 2018, 14.00 PM, Room 821, Learning Laboratory Building.