On November 23, 2018, Sarsen Amanzholov East Kazakhstan State University will hold “Uvaliev readings-2018” international scientific and practical conference on “Trends in the development of modern science and education”.
The program of the conference provides plenary and sectional meetings in the following areas:
1. Topical problems in the development of pedagogical science and education.
2. Theoretical and applied aspects of chemical science and education.
3. Problems and prospects of development of natural and technical sciences.
4. Modern trends in the development of the humanities.
Scientists, professors, lecturers, PhD students, undergraduates and students, teachers of general education schools are invited to participate in the conference. The expenses for travel, accommodation and meals for participants of the conference are carried out by the participant or the sending party.
Conference languages: Kazakh, Russian, English.
If you want to take part in the work of the conference, please submit the following documents to the Organizing Committee by November 1, 2018:
– Application for participation, filled in according to the sample;
– Article in electronic form;
– A copy of the payment document on transfer of the organizational fee.
Materials with a volume of no more than six pages of computer printouts, including drawings, should be submitted on A4 sheets (210-297 mm) and electronically and sent along with a copy of the payment receipt to the email address of the organizing committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Materials should be carefully edited in accordance with all requirements. The authors are responsible for the content of the material. The Organizing Committee plans to publish the proceedings by the beginning of the conference.
The registration fee 3000 tenge (for one article) includes the publication of the proceedings, the conference program and working folders for the conference participants.
ADDRESS OF THE COMMITTEE: Republic of Kazakhstan, 070019, Ust-Kamenogorsk, 55 Kazakhstan str., Administrative building of S. Amanzholov EKSU, office 403, Department of research organization, tel. 8 (7232) 241-401.