We invite you to participate in the Republican Scientific and Practical Conference
“Integrated Method of Teaching Foreign Languages in Modern Polylingual Space”.
The conference will be held on March 28, 2018 in Kh. Dosmukhamedov Atyrau State University, Atyrau (Republic of Kazakhstan, Atyrau city, Studenchesky Ave., 212.)
Within the conference it is planned to discuss the following problems:
1. Modern polylingual space: perspectives and risks;
2. Language-based integrated learning: a new step in the development of competencies;
3. STEM – education of new generation;
4. Innovative technologies in educational process;
5. Basics of a multicultural personality formation in a polylingual space.
Conference languages: Kazakh, Russian, English
To participate in the conference and publish the materials, it is necessary to send the following documents to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, by March 20, 2018:
1. The text of the report should not exceed 6 pages.
2. According to the rules for authors, please indicate in the text of your article bibliographic references in square brackets in accordance with the numbering in the list of references.
3. An abstract should be attached to the article (no more than 4-5 lines in Russian or Kazakh, English).
4. The article should contain the key words in Kazakh, Russian and English languages (no more than 10 in Russian and English).
5. Please put in the article UDC (to be confirmed in the library).
The materials of the conference will be collected by direct copying method, we draw your attention to the need to provide the article in a carefully edited form with observance of all the above requirements. Materials provided after the deadline or issued not in accordance with the requirements are not considered and not returned.
Contact phone numbers: 8 701 9109870, 8 702 8111233, 8 701 4268595.