The conference program includes:
– plenary session (inauguration of the conference, main reports);
– sectional sessions (speeches of conference participants);
– closing session.
The conference work will be organized according to the following workshops:
1. Innovative technologies in the Architecture, Construction and Professional Education;
2. Innovations in the Mechanical Engineering, Technological Machines and Transport;
3. Prospects for the development of the mining and metallurgical industry, problems and new horizons;
4. Perspective materials for the traditional and alternative energetics;
5. Accelerated technological modernization of Kazakhstan’s economy is a new model of economic growth.
February 2, 2018 – Distribution of the first circular;
February 5, 2018 – Submission of applications for participation and materials;
August 2, 2018 – End of materials acceptance;
August 16, 2018 – Distribution of the second circular;
September 25-28, 2018 – Excursions (as far as the creation of groups);
September 26-27, 2018 – Conducting the conference.
Organization payment for the university – conference establisher is 5 000 tenge. For other institutions an organizational fee of 15 000 tenge (2 610 rubles, 47 dollars, 38 euros) is provided.
During the conference, it is planned to conduct (as far as the creation of groups) study tour for course “Modern Geological Processes” (for field studying) to Gornaya Ulbinka, Tarhan geological incision, Rare-metal pegmatites of Kalba (v. Asu-Bulak), Natural boundary Ak-Baur, Sibinsk lakes, Natural boundary Ayr, Dubigalinsk lake. The cost of the study tour is from 5200 to 5600 tenge (975 rubles, 18 dollars, 14 euros) for 1 person depending on the chosen route.