University of Technology (Korolev, Moscow Region) invites you to participate at the IV International Scientific-Practical Conference “Innovations and priorities for teaching humanities in technical universities”.
Conference will be held on 21 April, 2017 Korolev, Moscow Region.
Main issues planned for discussion at the conference:
1. Communication oriented language teaching: main features and actual problems.
2. Cross-cultural aspects of communication oriented language teaching.
3. Formation of effective communication skills: listening.
4. Formation of effective communication skills: reading.
5. Developing of business writing skills.
6. Development of oral skills through communicative teaching.
8. Actual problems of humanities.
Forms of participation: full-time/remote
Working languages: Russian, English, Deutsch, French.
The following necessary documents to be sent to the Organizing Committee:
· Application forms for each author;
– Application(s) and articles to be sent April, 19, 2017.
– Conference materials collection to be published May-June, 2017.
Kogteva Ulyana Andreevna, e-mail: email@example.com.
Urazhok Tatyana Viktorovna e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tel.: +7(495)516-99-46 (ext 1405).
All papers should be sent to email@example.com.