Country: Republic of Kazakhstan
Venue: Tauke Khan avenue, 5, Shymkent
Date: 7th of December, 2016, at 11:00
Organizer: M. Auezov South Kazakhstan State University
The Conference will be conducted in following sections:
1. The role of the First President N. A. Nazarbayev in the formation and development of Independent Kazakhstan;
2. The aim of the Independence of Kazakhastan – realization of the National Idea «Mangilik El»;
3. Strategy «Kazakhstan – 2050» – a new political direction improving the social – civil system of Kazakhstan;
4. National liberation movements on the way of the Independence of Kazakhstan;
5. Urgent problems of development of technique and technology within the implementation of the State Program Industrial-Innovation Development.
Professors and lecturers, researchers of universities and research institutions from the Republic of Kazakhstan and abroad, who have significant scientific research results on the conference topics are invited to participate in the conference.
Conference languages: Kazakh, Russian and English.
Applications for participation in the conference (according to the attached form), copies of papers printed (2 copies) and electronic versions are accepted until November 29, 2016 inclusively by email email@example.com or address: 160012, Republic of Kazakhstan, Shymkent city, 5 Tauke Khan ave., M.Auezov South Kazakhstan State University, building № 3 “B”, 2nd floor, office 207, Executive Secretary of the Conference Steering Committee: Мakhashov Erkin, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Head of the Scientific Research Department of M.Auezov SKSU.