Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) is recruitingCSC (China Scholarship Council)Scholarship for students fromyour universityto pursue Master or PhD degree programsatBIT. We also welcome 2 exchange students to study in BIT for one or two semesters for the academic year 2016-2017.
The CSC scholarship covers the application fee,tuition fee, accommodation, comprehensive medical insurance and the monthly living allowance (CNY 2,500 for undergraduates, CNY 3,000 for masters and CNY 3,500 for PhDs). The international air fare and living allowance is not covered. The scholarship will be offered to the students during their stay atBeijing Institute of Technology for the period of the Master programs (2 years) and PhD programs (4 years).
Exchange students to BIT can study in the regular degree programs conducted in English or Chinese, they are also welcomed to study in our Chinese language study programs.No tuition fee for the exchange students.We receive students from undergraduate, master and PhD level from the home university, except the first year undergraduate students. The exchange program extends from one semester to two semesters in the academic program or Chinese language program.
I.Application: From January 1st to April 20th, 2016
Step1-Applicants should contact the admission officer at email@example.com for application procedures.
Step 2-Applicants need to register on http://laihua.csc.edu.cn, and the Agent No. of BIT is 10007. Fill out all required areas and submit it online.
Step3-Applicants need to email all the required applicationdocuments mentioned in step 1 firstname.lastname@example.org will get a reply within 24 hours upon the receipt of the soft copy. No hard copy is needed at this stage.
1. All applications will be reviewed by BIT first, and the qualified application will be sent to the CSC for the final review. The final decision will be announced by CSC in June each year.
2. BITwill announce the result of successful candidates upon the receipt of the CSC’s final decision.
3. BIT will send the formal admission letter and visa documents by post in July.
I. Application and Required documents
1. Please apply online by visitinghttp://apply.isc.bit.edu.cn, and upload materials below:
Transcripts at home university (English version with signature and/or seal by the student’s home university)
One letter of recommendation by home university professors
Statement of Purpose clearly indicating duration and purpose of study, preferred research work or experience and academic background
Photocopy of Passport
One photo of applicant
2. We prefer an official letter of nomination from the home university indicating all applicants are full time registered students.
3. After the documents evaluation, BIT will send the Admission Notice and JW202 Form of all applicants to home university.
Deadline for spring semester: Jan.15th,2016
Deadline for fall semester: June.15th,2016
1. For details regarding the programs, please check the attached2016 BIT Admission Book.
2. For further information of BIT and the professors,please checkhttp://isc.bit.edu.cn/.
3. For more detailsabout the application,please contact the admission officers listed below.
Ms. ZHENG Ye
Office of International Students
Tel: +86-10- 6891 8083
Ms. ZONG Xin
Office of International Students
Tel: +86-10-6891 8757
Mobile : +86-18810364255