August 29-30, 2016, Vienna, Austria.
The International Conference on Application of Fuzzy Systems and Soft Computing ICAFS, is organized every other year with the aim of bringing together scientists, engineers and practitioners to exchange up-to-date knowledge and experience in the applications of technologies of Fuzzy and Soft Computing. This year, the twelfth ICAFS-2016 is being held in Vienna, Austria.
The sessions will focus on the applications of methods of Fuzzy Sets and Soft Computing in science, industry, financial engineering, metallurgy, system of systems engineering, energy systems, economy and business, health and medicine. However, applications to other related areas are also welcome.
Papers describing original work in, but not limited to the following research areas are welcome:
1. Computational Intelligence based Hybrid Systems
2. Decision Theory with Imperfect Information
3. Granular Computing
4. Neuro-Fuzzy Technology
5. Image Processing with Soft Computing
6. Soft Computing for System of Systems Engineering
7. Fuzzy and Soft Computing Based Control Systems
8. Intelligent Robots
9. Fuzzy Databases and Data Mining
10. Intelligent Information Systems
11. Evolutionary Computation
12. Chaotic Systems
13. Multi-Agent Systems
14. Fuzzy Logic and Soft Computing in earth sciences
15. Soft Computing in industrial engineering
16. Soft Computing in financial engineering
17. Soft Computing in medicine and biomedical engineering
18. Fuzzy Logic in business and economics
19. Soft Computing in Social and Educational Sciences
English will be the official language of the conference.