MA in Politics and Security Programme
MA in Economic Governance and Development Programme
The OSCE Academy in Bishkek is a regional centre for post-graduate education, capacity building, research, and dialogue. The OSCE Academy, created by the Memorandum of Understanding between the OSCE and the Government of Kyrgyzstan, is supported by Norway, Finland, Germany, the USA, Denmark, Canada and other OSCE participating states. Its MA Programmes are designed for young people who wish to broaden their education in the areas of politics, security, international relations, conflict prevention, international development, economics and governance.
The academic year starts on 1 September 2016
Applicants must meet the following admission criteria:
- Successful completion of an academic degree of higher education (BA, MA, MSc Diploma) in a related academic field;
- Advanced level of English;
- Age 35 or younger as of 1 September 2016;
- Citizenship of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan and Mongolia. A limited number of students from other OSCE member countries can be accepted for the programmes.
- Full tuition fee waiver;
- Stipend of 180 euros per month;
- Housing allowance of 120 euros per month (Bishkek residents are not eligible);
- Round trip travel to Bishkek;
- Medical insurance (except for the citizens of Kyrgyzstan);
- Child allowance of 15 euros per child per month;
- Funded internship opportunities in Europe for top students.
TO APPLY PLEASE, REGISTER AND COMPLETE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:
MA in Politics and Security:https://campus.embarkapply.com/OSCE/politics/security/
MA in Economic Governance and Development:https://campus.embarkapply.com/OSCE/gov/dev/
Application deadline – 20 April 2016
If you have any questions write to:
MA in Politics and Security Programme: MA-PS@osce-academy.net
MA in Economic Governance and Development Programme: MA-EGD@osce-academy.net
Only the most qualified candidates will be contacted for tests and interviews!
For further information, please visit: http://osce-academy.net/en/admission/