International Scientific-Practical Conference “Economic and Financial Security: competence, standards and challenges of our time” will take place in Moscow on 11-12 June 2015.
Purpose of the conference: search for solutions of urgent development problems of modern science and education in the field of economic and financial security of Russia and its regions, economic entities, at the level of citizens with a wide range of scientists, teachers, students, undergraduates, graduate students, doctoral students and interested parties at different levels of the economy and finance.
Format: correspondence, without specifying the form of a dedicated issue of the journal “Economics and Management: Problems and Solutions”).
Language: Russian, English.
Main directions of the conference:
1. Problems of national economic and financial security of Russia and its regions.
2. Social and cultural aspects of the economic and financial security.
3. Financial literacy of the population as a factor of economic security.
4. Economic and mathematic systems for risk assessment and criteria of economic and financial security.
5. Problems of development and professional certification of economic security and risk management in Russia.
6. Criteria and thresholds of economic and financial security of the state and regions, economic entities.
7. Improving the education system (professional competence) in the area of economic security and risk management.
8. Risk management as an element of strategic development and sustainability of the business.
9. Economic security and anti-corruption policy.
10. Investment factors of economic security.
11. Legal aspects of economic security.
12. Analytical and managerial aspects of the economic and financial security at the state level, region, organization, personality.
13. Economic and financial security of banking activity.
Volume of articles is from 4 to 20 pages of A4 format;