The Presidium of the Regional Academy of Management invites you to take part in the II International scientific-practical conference “Innovation management and technology in the era of globalization” to be held in Sri Lanka (Panadura), 15-16 January 2015
The conference will be held in the following sections:
1. Society and Personality: topical issues of philosophy, sociology, psychology, history, political science and law.
2. A modern economy: issues of sustainable growth and development.
3. Technics and technologies at the present stage. Information, communication and computer technologies. Artificial Intelligence.
4. Standardization, certification and quality management.
5. The World of Knowledge: topical issues of improving the quality of education, pedagogy and andragogy.
6. Recreation and tourism, sports, medicine and health.
7. Green World: ecology and biology, environmental management, agriculture and forestry.
8. Language, culture and today’s global challenges.
Conference proceedings will be published in a special collection, sent to all participants and posted on the website of the Academy:
Correspondence in the conference is:
• publication of your paper in the conference proceedings (a form of participation in the collection is not mentioned);
• guaranteed receipt the book of conference materials in the shortest time (the collection will be sent electronically in *.pdf format on your e-mail).
A book of conference materials has ISBN and all the necessary details.
Also to everyone who wants, will be sent the original certificate of participation of the international conference for a fee (courier express mail to the address specified by you).
For inclusion in the conference program must be submitted to the Organizing Committee in electronic form by e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org the following materials in the conference:
• article for publication;
• conference registration form;
• a scanned copy of the receipt of the registration fee.
Materials for publication will be accepted until January 25, 2015
All the details on our website: www.regionacadem.org
We would be very grateful if you could circulate this ad among colleagues.