«Philological science’s new paradigms: modern theoretical concepts and teaching practice»
International Autumn School «Philological science’s new paradigms: modern theoretical concepts and teaching practice» will be held by
Philological faculty of the Eurasian National University named after L.N. Gumilyov from 6 to 20 November, 2014.
The program includes lectures and master – classes of leading scientists of Kazakhstan, Russia, Turkey, China and Germany.
Aims of School:
· Incentive and development of research and innovative activities of young scientists, students, master students, doctor students.
· Acquisition of skills and methods of organization and realization of scientific works, innovational projects.
Basic directions of Autumn Scientific School:
– Linguistics in the context of scientific paradigms changes
– Literature studies of ХХI century: changes and traditions
– Modern trends in Translation studies
– Innovative methods of teaching philological disciplines
The working language: Kazakh, Russian, English, Turkish, Chinese.
To participate in the Autumn School the following papers should be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org:
– Application form attached up to October 26, 2014;
– Article formatted in accordance with the requirements up to November 1, 2014.
Autumn School Calendar:
Up to October 26, 2014 – accepting of applications of Autumn School participants;
Up to November 1, 2014 – accepting of articles in the Autumn School collection of materials;
Up to November 2, 2014 – sending the autumn school invitations;
November 6, 2014 – opening of the Autumn School, Round-table,
November 6 – 20, 2014 – lectures, seminars, workshops and individual counseling;
November 20, 2014 – closing of the Autumn School.
Information about the Autumn School and basic requirements for article registration you can find on the official website of the philological faculty of the ENU named after L.N. Gumilyov: www.enu.kz
Demands for material publication: Volume of an article – to 6 р., including annotation at the very beginning of an article before the text, list of used literature. Font – Times New Roman, font14, shift paragraph – 1,25 sm, line-space interval – onefold.
– UDC (universal decimal classification);
– Annotation (not least than 1/3 р., line-space interval- onefold, font 14), in three languages (Kazakh, Russian, English);
– key words in three languages (Kazakh, Russian, English);
– title of an article in three languages (Kazakh, Russian, English);
– Name and surname of an author (coauthors) in three languages (Kazakh, Russian, English);
– Information of authors (Name and surname, scientific degree, address, place of work, phone, fax, e-mail);
Below in one interval in the center:
– Surname and initials of an author (coauthors) by capital letters;
– Title of an article by article letters;
– Name of the organization, city, by lower letters in parenthesis.
Text of an article is printed from the new line in one interval.
Links for the list of used literature are in parenthesis by citation [number of a source to the list, number of a page], e.g.: [5, 123].
List of used literature – in the language of an article and transliteration in Latin:
1 Balaqaіev M.B. Qazaq adebi tili. – Almaty: Gylym, 1987. – 272 b.
2 Atatuerik aitqan eken // Egemendi Qazaqstan. – 1991. – 28 zheltoqsan.
3 Mamanova L.Zh. Terminnin soszhasam jueiesin zerttew maseleleri // L.N. Gumilev atyndagy EUU Khabarcysy. – 2009. – No3.- 27-35 b.