As part of the range of Fulbright programs, the Fulbright Foreign Student program offers graduate students and young professionals the opportunity to study in the United States, thereby earning a master’s degree.
Eligible Fields of Studies
The Fulbright Foreign Student program is open to all fields of study.
- Applicants must be citizens of Kazakhstan residing in Kazakhstan at the time of application.
- Applicants must have completed their undergraduate education and hold at least a degree equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree.
Complete Application Includes:
- Completed Online Application Form
- Official Copies of Academic Transcripts, Diplomas, and Translations
- Three Reference Letters
- TOEFL and GRE Test Scores (if available)
- Resume or CV
- Copy of Passport Bio-data Page
- J-1 visa support
- Tuition and fees
- Health insurance coverage
- Monthly stipend
- Books and supplies
- International airfare to and from the US
- Nominees must have a sufficiently high level of English to undertake full-time graduate level study in the U.S.
- Nominees should have outstanding academic records.
- Nominees must have satisfactory required test scores of TOEFL and GRE.
- Nominees should have high motivation, serious commitment to completing the program and leadership potential upon returning home.
The application deadline is June 1, 2014.
Potential applicants can access the on-line application by going toprogram’s website.
Nominations are made by the U.S. Embassy and are reviewed in theUnited States by independent review committees. The J. William Fulbright Scholarship Board has final approval of all nominees.
For questions regarding the Fulbright Foreign Student program please contact the U.S. Embassy at (7172) 702-295 or email@example.com