The main aim of this conference is to contribute to the development of Mathematical Sciences and Applications and to bring together the members of the Mathematics community, interdisciplinary researchers, educators, mathematicians, statisticians and engineers from all over the world.
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to
– Applied Mathematics
– Algebra and Its Applications
– Geometry and Its Applications
– Probability, Statistics and Their Applications
– Mathematical Physics
– Analysıs and Its Applications
– Logician and Its Applications
– Mathematics Education
The organizing committee invites you to submit an abstract and participate to this conference.
The conference will present new results and future challenges, in series of invited and short talk and poster presentations. The presentations can be done in the language of English and Turkish. The abstract will be published in the conference proceeding. Moreover, selected and peer review papers. Will be published in the following journal including SCI, or Math Sci Net, Mathematical Review, etc…)
– Journal of Inequalities and Applications
– International Electronic Journal of Geometry
– Mathematic Sciences and Applications E-Notes
– Konuralp Journal of Mathematics
– International Journal of Educational Studies in Mathematics.
Please visit the conference web page for more information: