First information message
The Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic and the International university of innovative technologies will be held the II International interuniversity scientific and practical conference competition of scientific papers of students and young scientists “INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES AND ADVANCED DECISIONS” (on May 15-17, 2014, city Bishkek).
Scientific directions of conference:
1. Technologies of transfer and information storage
2. Mathematical modeling and computer analysis
3. Management of innovative projects
4. New technologies in power supply and electrical equipment
5. Composite and nanomaterials
6. Traditions and innovations in architectural and design decisions
7. Geoinformation systems and technologies
8. Modern technologies of design and aseismic construction
9. Social sciences in a context of transformations in education
10 . Innovative technologies in linguistics
11. Innovative technologies in management and economy
12. Psychology and pedagogical innovative activity
1. Models of remote education: development prospects
2. Youth in the conditions of multiculturalism of the Kyrgyz society
Attention! The papers declared for participation in conference, have to contain results of research work. Papers have to be accompanied by summaries (on Kyrgyz, Russian and English). Works of abstract and survey character won’t be considered.
Competition on the best scientific papers of students and young scientists will be held in each section. The best papers will be noted by diplomas, awards and gifts.
Prior to conference the collection of scientific works will be published.
Conference will be held– on May 15-17, 2014.
Electronic applications should be send till 15 April, 2014 to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. In the demand to specify: Full name, scientific degree, rank, position, higher educational institution, performance subject, phone/fax / e-mail, and also short theses of the papers.
Texts of papers with summaries on Kyrgyz, Russian and English languages to send to the organizing committee of conference no later than April 30, 2014 on e-mail address email@example.com.
By preparation of the text of the papers use the Times New Roman font, point size 12, an A4 paper format (210Х297 mm) with fields: from above – 25 mm; at the left – 30 mm; from below – 25 mm, on the right – 15 mm. As the editor MSWord 2007 should use (and later versions). The name of the papers is printed by capital letters (a line spacing 1). In 2 lines after the name initials and surnames of authors and the organization name (including the city and the country) which they represent, and e-mail addresses of authors are printed. After one line the summary in the Kyrgyz, Russian and English languages. It is obligatory. After that in 2 lines the papers text (a line spacing 1, 5) is printed. Illustrations, tables and the list of references it is necessary to include in the papers text. The volume of the text of the papers shouldn’t exceed 5 pages.
Authors bear full responsibility for the contents, style and quality of registration of the papers.
The Organizing Committee of the Conference
ph. /fax: + (996-312) 44-99-03; ph.: + (996-312) 47-95-32, + (996-312) 89-03-71
Mob. tel.:0(773) 909324 (Kojomuratova Baktygul), 0(777) 333368 (to Jumabek. Janysh)