It is a great honor to invite you to the World Conference on Strategy for Energy sustainability, Water and Environment Techniques (WCSESWET 2014), to be held in London, is dedicated to the improvement and dissemination of knowledge on methods, policies and technologies for increasing the sustainability of development by de-coupling growth from natural resources and replacing them with knowledge based economy, taking into account its economic, environmental and social pillars, as well as methods for assessing and measuring sustainability of development, regarding energy, transport, water, environment and food production systems and their many combinations. Sustainability being also a perfect field for interdisciplinary and multi-cultural evaluation of complex system. The WCSESWET 2014 will bring together researchers in those areas to meet, and originate, discuss, share, and disseminate new ideas. The scope of the Conference will cover the following areas but are not limited to:
- Energy from live forms and biomass
- Renewable energies
- Green energy technology
- Economic modeling of energy technologies
- Elements of sustainable agriculture
- Energy and Environment
- Hydrocarbon Products and Processing
- Nuclear Power
- Electric Power Systems
- Heat Management
- Industrial Energy Efficiency
- Carbon Sequestration and Storage
- Building Efficiency Technologies
- Renewable energy technologies
- Role, potential and impact of unconventional /renewable energy sources
- Efficient use of energy and alternative systems
- Integrated / hybrid cleaner renewable energy systems
- Hydrogen energy production, storage and transmission
- Nuclear energy and environmental protection
- Socio-economic considerations in environmental friendly energy technologies
- Low GHG fuels/vehicles
- Biomass processes and biofuels
- Energy management
- Energy policies
- Energy and the environment
- Energy analysis
- Energy efficiency
- International / national policy, planning & strategy for energy sustainability
- Regional issues, economics & policies
- Energy savings and emission reduction
- Energy audit and on-site measurement
- Energy storage and energy investment feasibility
- Energy documentation & information services
- Energy efficient buildings and green designs.
Proposal Submission: Interested presenters should submit an abstract of less than 800 words and a short bio of 100 words on or before 27th February, 2014.
Registration: Each presenter is entitled to come with 1 or 2 delegates either from the same institution/organization or as the case maybe.
Registration should be done immediately the abstract is accepted.
Registration is free of charge for delegates from developing countries.
Also free flight tickets, travel insurance, visa fees and per diem will be provided for all paper presenters and participating delegates.
Email us for more details on online registration, abstract submission, full papers, power point presentation, accommodation, flight and venue.
Important Dates: Date For Abstract Submission: 27th February,2014.
Final Paper Submissions: 20th March, 2014
WCSESWET 2014 Conference Dates: 14-18 April, 2014
Ph:+447053828357, Address: 80-86 Grays Inn Rd London WC1X 8NH,United Kingdom.