University of Rome «La Sapienza», National Research University “MIET”, N.E. Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Interdisciplinary Institute of Training and Professional Retraining invite to participate in the International Scientific – Practical Conference “Modern information and communication technologies in higher education: new educational programs, education using e-learning and improving the quality of education.”
Date and venue: 9 -10 April 2014, University of Rome «La Sapienza» (Italy).
- Modernization of higher education: experience of universities in the use of information and communication technologies (ICT);
- Role of ICT in building an inclusive learning: use of open educational resources (OER) and mass open distance learning courses (MOOC);
- Virtual universities for e-learning (E-Learning);
- Improving the quality and accessibility of higher education on the basis of E-Learning;
- Modern pedagogy using E-Learning in high school
- International training programs for Masters and PhDs in University of Rome «La Sapienza»;
- Topical areas of improving the competitiveness of universities: integration of research and innovation in education, academic mobility and networking of universities, international cooperation and new requirements of the labor market.
All inquiries by phone: (499) 2368405, 2302830.