On 28-29 of June 2014 the Moscow State University of Civil Engineering will hold the International Scientific Seminar «Theoretical and Experimental bases of the software verification». The seminar will take place at the Science Educational Center of Computer Simulation of Unique Building, Structures and Facilities of MGSU (SEC CS MGSU), and also at the Department of the Computer Science and Applied Mathematics (CSAM) and at the Department of the Structural Mechanics in MGSU.
- Russian Academy of Architecture and Construction Sciences (RAACS)
- International Association of Construction and Higher Education
- Training Association higher educational institutions of the Russian Federation in the field of construction
- Russian Union of Builders
- State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education Moscow State University of Civil Engineering
Subject and purposes.
Subject of reports and the purposes of the Scientific Seminar “Theoretical and experimental bases of software verification” include scientific discussion and formation of methodological bases of development and realization of theoretical and experimental approaches to software verification for safety analysis of installing, operated buildings and constructions during the periods of their construction, operation, reconstruction and utilization.
MGSU Yaroslavskoe shosse,26, Moscow, Russia
Institute of Basic Science of MGSU, tel. (495) 780-45-38, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, contact person – Director of the Institute Kovalchuk Oleg Aleksandrovich;
- Department of the Computes science and applied mathematics of MGSU, tel.(499) 183-59-94, e-mail: email@example.com, contact person – Head of the Department Sidorov Vladimir Nikolaevich;
- Science Educational Center of Computer Simulation of Unique Building, Structures and Facilities of MGSU, tel. (499) 929-50-17, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, contact person – The Head of the Center Belostotskiy Aleksandr Mikhaylovich.