On January 20, 2014, Kazan Cooperative Institute (branch) ANO VPO CA RF of the Russian University of Cooperation will hold an international scientific- practical conference “Trade, public catering and service: status, problems and prospects”.
The purpose of the conference is study and synthesis of the results of research on the issues of development and growth of the efficiency of the enterprises of trade, services, quality improvement, competitiveness and security of consumer goods; professionals training for the service sector in terms of educational reform.
A topic of the collection covers a wide range of areas, including:
• Innovative economy as a factor in the sphere of trade, catering and service;
• Development and management of commercial enterprises: methodology, theory, practice;
• Innovative technologies in the food industry and public catering;
• Development and the effectiveness of the sales organizations of consumer cooperatives;
• New educational technology in teaching disciplines forming specialists of innovative trade, catering and service activities;
• Services at the present stage: theory, experience and prospects innovative approaches in the modernization of the economy;
• Development of accounting under IFRS recognition in Russia;
• Topical issues of financing and lending to priority sectors of the economy
• Problem of increasing production, technical and socio -economic benefits of providing quality products and services in trade and public catering;
• Research process and diagnostics of technical means at the service enterprises.
Deadline for receiving materials – January 10, 2014;
To the collection of the conference materials will be awarded International Index ISBN, BBK, and UDC. Collection will be placed on the page E-Library (RISC), and also sent to the main libraries in Russia and abroad.