From January 3 to 10, 2014, the Baltic International Academy is organizing an International Student School.
- How to use marketing communications in tourism, hotel business, leisure and entertainment?
- How to present tourist and hotel products the most favorably?
- How to sell a hotel? How to attract the attention of city’s visitors? What are cultural projects in tourism? How to sell an event?
The program includes:
- Lectures and master classes of leading professors of the BIA and professional practitioners
- Practical visits to the enterprises of the tourism industry, leisure and entertainment
- Doing Homework
- Competitive tasks throughout the studying time
- Interactive tours in Riga
- Tour of the series “Castles of Latvia”
- Celebration of Orthodox Christmas
- Presentation of the projects developed and rewarding
Language of training: Russian.
To participate you must:
1) Fill out and send application form to email listed in the contacts till November 1, 2013;
2) Scan and send a copy of the foreign passport.
3) Scan and send a copy of the receipt of payment for participation (see table with the cost of the program, depending on the period) to e-mail address listed in the contacts till November 15.
Contact information of the organizing committee for the School:
Tel.: +371 26772241, Associate Professor of the BIA Voznyuk Ekatherina
+371 26452527, Director of Studio Programs Gunnar L. Marina.