On October 28, Scientific and Technical Conference “EXPO -2017. Development of alternative energy in Kazakhstan. Problems and Solutions” will take place at the Eurasian National University.
Topics of reports:
1) “Concept of renewable energy development in Kyzylorda region”;
2) ” Abstraction of pure cultures of strains of anaerobic bacteria Methanococcus deltae and Methanopyrus from yeast obtained by selection for rapid production of biogas methane”;
3) ” Development of technology for autonomous gas station on the basis of the use of wind energy”;
4) “Development of ecological combustion engine on cracking gas”;
5 ) “Prospects for the use of energy-saving heat pump technology for the new generation with the use of alternative and renewable sources of energy to increase the efficiency of heating systems of buildings and structures in the Republic of Kazakhstan”;
6) “Construction of the first wind power plant of capacity 45 MW with the future expansion up to 300 MW near Yereimentau town.”
Organizers: Innovation Park of L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University
Date: October 28, 2013
Starting time: 10.00 am
Venue: audience 821, teaching laboratory building of the ENU.