Student exchange program for the spring semester of 2013-2014 academic yearwas opened as part of the signed agreements between the ENUand partner universities.
Students can studyby exchange in the following universities for one semester. Students participating in the exchange shall be exempt from payment of tuition and other academic fees at the host universities.
Flight, visa costs, and other costs associated with accommodation of studentsshould be paid by themselves.
– A copy of the passport;
– Presentation from the Dean in English and Russian/Kazakh languages;
– Two letters of recommendation in English language;
– Certificate from the university’s student department;
– Transcript in Russian and Eng. languages;
– CV in English language;
– Certificate of proficiency in language (IELTS, TOEFL, etc;)
– Photo – 3.5 – 4.5
All documents are required to submit to the Department of International Educational Programs till the period specified in the table (office407, of the main building of the ENU).
For more information, please contact the DIEP.
Tel. +7 (7172) 709-500, ext.: 31-405.