August 29, 2013
The South-Russian political convention is a regional forum of experts, scholars and young teachers involved in political issues. The Convention presents a series of scientific, social, political and educational activities of various subjects, which continually changes each other during working week. Among the activities under the auspice of the 4th Convention will be held:
• 6th All-Russian (with international participation) Conference of Students and Young Scientists “Politics and political science in the modern Russia: overcoming crises and implementation of prospects”;
• Round tables and discussions;
• Public lectures and master classes;
• Meetings of the research and discussion political clubs of Rostov-on – Don;
• Political business games;
• Presentation of monographs, research projects, scientific, expert and educational political centers of Rostov and the South Russia.
Themes of activities are not limited to the problems of the Russia’s South. The Issues of theoretical and methodological foundations for political science will be discussed as well as applied research of Russian and international scale.
To participate in the Convention the application and abstracts should be sent before September 20 to the Organizing Committee e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
By the results of the Convention the collection of materials is planned to be published, which will include abstracts of the Conference “Politics and political science in modern Russia: overcoming crises and implementation of prospects,” as well as materials of discussions and round tables.
For more information, please contact:
• E-Mail: email@example.com
• Member of the Organizing Committee, Ekaterina Pridybaylo Konstantinova, by phone: +79515027154, ICQ 302348010.