On 25-26 October 2013,the Center for Social and Economic Research (branch of the State Enterprise “Institute of Economics”, the Committee of Science of the RK) holds the international scientific and practical conference “Strategy”Kazakhstan – 2050″: practice and prospects for formation and effective using of competitive modernization factors and innovative industrialization of Kazakhstan economy”.
Economists-scientists of Kazakhstan, CIS and far abroad, scientists of educational, scientific and research institutions, representatives of business organizations, ACP RK, ARNMRKand other government and non-governmental organizations, and other interested personsare invitedto participate in the conference.
In the framework of the conference the following questionswill be addressed:
1. Innovative global trends and national characteristics of innovative and competitive factors in the economy of foreign countries: a comparative analysis.
2. Practice and problems of implementation of the State Program of Forced Industrial-Innovative Development of the Economy of the RK;
3. The system of indicators to assess the state of compliance for using competitive factors on accelerationthe innovative industrialization of the country’s economy;
4. Assessment of the institutional conditions for the formation and use of competitive factors of the innovative industrialization for the national economy;
5. Status of traditional and innovative competitive factors of industrial development and evaluation of the anti-monopoly regulation activities for the economy of Kazakhstan;
6. The present level of development of the commodity and stock markets in the Republic of Kazakhstan as competitive mechanisms of pricing, rates and prospects of development of national clusters;
7. Innovative modernization of cadastral systems of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
8. State of natural cadasters using in Kazakhstan;
9. Prospects for the creation of a single economic cadaster of the Republic of Kazakhstan (on the basis of natural, urban planning, land cadasters).
10. The concept of creating the land-property complex as automated information control system.
Language of the conference: Kazakh, Russian and English.
To participate in the conference it’s necessary to submit application for participation, article and the receipt of payment to the organizing committee on paper and by e-mailtill October 10, 2013.
Materials for participation in the conference should be addressed to:
Center for Social and Economic Research – branch of the State Enterprise “Institute of Economics” of MES of the RK;
Address: 010008, Astana, Republic of Kazakhstan, 7, str. Zhubanov,room#125;
SakenkyzyGulnafis – 577284, SeydahmetovaAjgerim – 577286.