Place: «Rixos Lake Borovoe» Hotel, Kazakhstan
Dates: May 27-28, 2013
Leaders of higher education institutions currently face wide range of challenges mainly related to defining and implementing efficient strategies in the fast-changing and competitive global environment. University rankings as a rising international trend also impose the need for comprehensive strategy in order to maintain and improve positions in the world education space.
ENU and QS Quacquarelli Symonds present the Workshop on Strategies for higher education institutions through glocal approach, which emphasizes the connectivity of global expertise with local practices and highlights increasing interdependence of global and local.
It is a unique opportunity for decision-makers in higher education institutions to interact with international experts on strategies for sustainable institutional development, internationalization and innovative management.
The workshop includes lectures, training, case studies and discussion.
– Sustainable development of a university;
– World University Rankings: QS and beyond;
– International educational events and projects;
– Web-site as a part of a university’s international image;
– Building a world class university in a modern context: challenges, opportunities and strategies;
– Language aspects of the university’s internationalization
– The Headhunter’s notes: how to recruit and retain top-notch faculty?
English (simultaneous interpreting services will be provided)