In the network of “Kazakhstan-2050” Strategy realization, the Eurasian National University is holding the international scientific and practical conference “Transition to the Latin: experience and integration” on June 7, 2013.
On the agenda the following issues for discussion are included:
– Strategy “Kazakhstan-2050” and preparation for the transition to the Latin alphabet;
– History of introducing and use of the Latin alphabet in the Soviet period;
– Experience of the Latin alphabet introduction in independent Turkic states in the context of a new historical era;
– Implementation Issues of the Latin alphabet and its relationship to modern information technologies;
– Transition to the Latin and prospects of the state language development.
Presentation of the project of the new Kazakh alphabet, developed by the ENU scientists is planned during the conference.
Till May 25, 2013, article text (obligatorily with the electronic version) for publication in a scientific collection must be delivered at the following address: 5, str. Munaitpassov, L.N. Gumilyov ENU, “Otyrar kitaphanasy”, Office #306, the Institute of Culture and Spiritual Development “Alash”, Astana, 080000 or sent to the following email: email@example.com; Maksat_khabar@mail.ru
Coordinator of the organizing committee of the conference is Maxat Khabarov. Contact phone: +7 701 4260929.