The International Scientific Conference “Human capital in Kazakhstan: condition and prospects of growth” will be hosted on February 22.
Participants of the Conference:
– Representatives of the Administration of Kazakhstan President;
– The Deputies of Senate, the upper chamber of Kazakhstan Parliament;
– The Deputies of Majilis, the lower chamber of Kazakhstan Parliament;
-Representatives of the State bodies;
– Leading foreign scholars;
– Public figures;
– Members of the National Research Council of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
– Leaders of the scientific organizations and Rectors of HEC;
– The leading national scholars and mass media representatives;
Discussion subjects of the conference:
· Reforms and their impact on human development in Kazakhstan;
· Economy of knowledge in the modern world: the present and the future;
·Up-to-date foreign experience of human capital development;
· Households in Kazakhstan: prosperity level and prospects of growth;
· Modernization of education and health systems. Promotion of healthy lifestyle policies;
· The innovative potential of society, growth prospects;
· Labor market: conditions and improvement ways;
· Environmental quality of population’s life;
· Institutional environment and cultural capital as growth factors of human capital;
· Kazakhstan’s middle class: condition and prospects.
Working languages of the Conference: Kazakh, Russian and English.
Reports and registration forms are accepted until February 1, 2013.
Collection of the Conference is planned to be published.
Venue: Conference-hall of the First President of the RK, L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University, Astana
Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
Committee on Social and Cultural Development of the Majilis of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
The Foundation of the First President of Kazakhstan – the Leader of the Nation;
L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University
Address of the Organization Committee: 5, Munaitpassov str., main building of L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University, Astana, 010008;
Contacts: 8 (7172) 709528, Abdramanova Gulzhan Kuanbekovna;
Baikadamova Ainura Bimyrzaevna, Mob.: +77015118125; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;