The purpose of the conference is to identify ways to improve the quality of education at the ENU in accordance with the modern requirements.
In the spectrum of the conference the following break up groups will be worked:
1. Implementation of the European and improvement of the national system of ensuring education quality.
2. Realization of parameters and recommendations of the Bologna process.
3. Internationalization of education and academic mobility: organizational aspects and implementation mechanisms.
4. Methodical support of next educational programs: planning, organization, implementation.
5. Integration of education, science and industry.
6. Informatization of education and information openness of the university.
Professors, Associate Professors, experienced and young teachers, research employees, administrative and managerial staff, postgraduate and doctoral students of L.N. GumilyovEurasian National University are invited to participate in the Conference.
Working languages of the conference will be Kazakh, Russian and English.
All interested to participate in the Conference should sendthe following documentsto the email address email@example.com:
• Application form in the prescribed form (Appendix A)
• The text of the article (Appendix B, C)
The above materials must be submitted till February11, 2013.
Original works(not previously published in any media)with scientific and practical value, corresponding to the Conference subject and the designated break up groupsare accepted.
The editorial board has the right to competitive selection of participants by the applied works.
Organization fee for participation in the Conference and publication of materials is not provided.
Materials of the Conference will be recorded on a compact disc (CD) by the method of direct copyingas a scientific collection, as well as posted on the website of the University www.enu.kz.