On 1 February 2013,T.Ryskulovnamed Kazakh Economic University will conduct scientific and theoretical seminar on “Modern Paradigms of Management Development in Kazakhstan”, devoted to the 80thanniversary of a great scientist and economist, Honored Worker of Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Professor K.B. Berdaliev.
At the seminar current issues and tendencies of managementdevelopment will be discussedin the following areas:
– Management in conditions of realization of the strategy of forced industrial-innovative development;
– Industrial and Innovative Development as the main guideline of increasing economic competitiveness;
– Modern tendencies of development in management theory and their manifestation in the economy of Kazakhstan;
– The national economy and efficiency of government management;
– Human capital and the growth of the intellectual potential of the competitive community;
– The theory of regional management and economic interests;
– Features of anti-crisis management in Kazakhstan: contemporary challenges, theory and practice.
According to the results of the Republican scientific and practical conference will be published a collection of scientific papers. The conference proceedings will be published on CD-ROM media and as the Internet publications.
Time and place of the event:at 10:00 am, on February 1, 2013, conference room number # 2, T.RyskulovnamedKazEU.
Deadline for submission of works and registration form – till15th January 2013.
Reports are accepted in Russian, Kazakh and English.
Address of Organizational Committee: Almaty, 55, Zhandosovstr.,T.RyskulovKazakh Economic University, School of “Economics and Management”, Faculty of “Management” (room 300), Department of Organization of the SRD of the Kazakh Economic University (room 138).
Telephone: 8 (727) – 377-13-32, 377-12-33, 377-12-78.
E-mail: email@example.com indicating the name of seminar “Modern Paradigms of Management Development in Kazakhstan”.