Within the limits of these agreements placesare allocated:
the Kocaeli University – 4 places;
the Izmir University – 2 places.
Students can study by exchange in the above universities for a semester or academic year. Students participating in the exchange shall be exempted from payment of tuition and other academic fees at the host universities.
* Free studying
* A student shall pay flight, visa and other expenses associated with accommodation himself.
– Passport copy
– Nomination of the Dean (in Russian and English languages)
– A motivation letter (in Russian and English)
– 2 recommendationletters (in English)
– Application from the studying place (in Russian and English languages)
– Transcript (in Russian and in English with notary certified translation)
– CV (in English)
– Certificate of English and Turkish languagesproficiency
Specialties at the KocaeliUniversity – Izmir University:
– Oriental studies – architecture
– Mathematics – Foreign languages
– Fine Arts – Mathematics and Computer Science
– Philosophy – International Relations
– Psychology – Economy
– Natural Sciences – Political Science
– Law – Law
– International law – IT
– Economics – Tourism
– Architecture and Design – Engineering
– Engineering – Science
– Journalism – Social Sciences
All documents must be supplied before December 10thto the Department of International Education Programs (office #403, main building of the ENU).
Please contact OMOP foradditional information.
Tel. +7 (7172) 709-490, 31-405