The program of the conference includes sessions on the following themes:
1. Economic theory.
2. Global economic integration and transformation processes in the 21 century.
3. Economics and Management, fields, complexes (industry, agriculture, and agriculture, construction, transport, communications and information, and services).
4. Evaluation of the role of marketing in shaping economic potential.
5. Innovation-based development of the economy and its integration into the global economy.
6. Labor Economics. HR management.
8. Accounting, management accounting and auditing.
9. Finance, money and credit.
11. Macroeconomic modelingof the economic system.
Form of participation: full-time and part-time.
Official languages: English, Russian, Polish, Belarusian, Ukrainian, Kazakh.
The result of the conference and abstracts of participants will be published.
Conditions of participation:
Before November 7, send an e-mail email@example.com:
1) Abstracts in Russian or in English;
2) A scanned (photographed) receipt of the registration fee (the file name must be signed in accordance with the last name and initials of the participant and must include the second part of the word “payment”. For example, K.P.Fedorin).
3) Fill out the application form online.
115093, St. Petersburg, p / 332
The board administrator – Sazonov Fyodor