On November 22-24, 2012, Shakarim named Semey State University will hold a regional theoretical and practical conference “Status and perspectives of juvenile justice in the Republic of Kazakhstan.”
Working of the next sections is planned:
1. Modern status of protection for rights and freedoms of juveniles.
2. Criminal legal reform and problems of juvenile crimes prevention in Kazakhstan.
3. Relationship of the juvenile justice with institutions of the state and society.
4. Problems and training of competitive personnel for provision of the juvenile justice.
5. Psycho-pedagogical role in protection of persons of below the age of adulthood.
To publish materials of the scientific conference it’s necessary to send the completed form and text of report till October 25, 2012.
20A, Glinka str.
Republic of Kazakhstan
Department of Science, International Relations and Postgraduate Education – +7 (7222) 358299
Humanitarian Law School – +7 (7222) 356029
Department of Jurisprudence – +7 (7222) 360 223;
Fax: +7 (7222) 359 465.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Department of Science, International Relations and Postgraduate Education).