On the 17th of August, 2012 the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan declared competitions for the nomination of awards of 2012 in the field of a science:
· K.I. Satpayev’s name for the best scientific researches on natural sciences;
· Ch.Valikhanov’s name for the best scientific researches on the humanitarian sciences,
· I.Altynsarin’s name for the best scientific researches and works in the field of pedagogics,
· Kyul-tegin’s name for outstanding achievements in the field of tyurkology,
· D.A.Kunayev’s name for young scientists for the best works in the field of natural sciences,
· M. Auezov’s name for young scientists for the best works in the field of the humanitarian sciences.
Also competition for the nomination of the state scientific grants for scientists and the experts who have made an outstanding contribution for the development of a science and equipment (75 grants) for 2012/2014 was declared.
Competitive documentation on competitions can be found on the web- site www.scedu.kz in the section «Awards and grants».
Materials on competitions are accepted within 30 days from the moment of announcement publication in the republican press from authors or their authorized representatives to the address: 010000, Astana, 8 Orenburgskaya st., House of the ministries, office 1051, ph. 74-24-62, Committee of a science of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
All those that would like to take part in these competitions should file prepared documents for the consideration of Scientific – technical council of L.N.Gumilyov ENU to the department of a science not later than the 10th of September, 2012 (ph. 709491, int.31411)