Conference «Problems and prospects of sociocultural and economic interaction of member countries and participants of SCO»
The III International scientific and practical conference «Problems and prospects of sociocultural and economic interaction of member countries and participants of SCO» will take place on September 17-18, 2012 in Yekaterinburg.
Organizers – Institute of economy of URO Russian Academy of Sciences with support of the Ural unit of the Russian Academy of Sciences and the Russian humanitarian scientific fund.
The conference purpose – discussion of the following problems:
– A social and economic and geopolitical assessment of factors of integration within SCO;
– Formation of uniform scientific and educational space of member countries of SCO;
– SCO: economic interests and interaction prospects;
– Intercultural communications of member countries of SCO;
– Prospects of social and economic cooperation within SCO.
The scientists representing leading scientific centers of China, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Mongolia and other participating countries and observers of SCO will take part in discussion.