Eurasian National University holds XII Scientific-Practical Conference “The Bologna process and L.N. Gumilyov ENU: problems, search and solutions” on February 9, 2012.
The aim of the Conference is to identify ways to improve the educational process of L.N. Gumilyov ENU in accordance with the basic ideas and principles of the Bologna Agreement.
The Conference is scheduled to be the work of the following sections:
1. Integration of education and research in the implementation of the principles of the Bologna process
2. Educational-methodical maintenance of educational process in conditions of credit technology of training
3. Managing in the modern University
4. Informatization of education and science
5. Ensuring the quality of higher and postgraduate education
6. Academic mobility as a principle of the Bologna process
Professors, associate professors, experienced and young teachers, researchers, administrative and managerial staff, undergraduates and doctoral students of L.N. Gumilyov ENU are invited to participate in the Conference.
Conference languages: Kazakh, Russian, English.
For those who wish to attend the Conference it is necessary to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org the following documents:
• Application form on the prescribed form (Appendix a)
• The text of the article (Appendix B)
The materials must be submitted prior to January 23, 2012 year.
Proceedings of the Conference will be published in a scientific book by a method of direct copying, as well as posted on the University’s website www.enu.kz.
Address of the Organizing Committee
Kazakhstan, Astana, 010010 5 Kazhymukan st., Room 341
Division of the Bologna Process and Educational Programs
Tel. 8 (7172) 35-75-95; int. Tel. 30-50, 30-52;