The Conference will take place on 28 February.
Main directions of the Conference:
· Methodological fundamentals of the theory of modernization.
· Cultural and philosophical aspects of modernization.
· Globalization of the world economy: essence and contradictions.
· Impact of globalization on socio-economic policy development.
· Globalization and its impact on the development of culture and education.
· Problems in the management of a modern organization in the context of globalization.
· The role of information in development of the globalization of the world economy.
· Actual issues of formation of creative options for modernization of modern education.
University professors, professionals, doctoral students, postgraduates, undergraduates, students, managers and specialists of regional and municipal authorities, as well as all persons with an interest in the issues are invited to participate in the Conference.
Form of participation – by correspondence.
The registration fee is 130 roubles per page. Delivery of collections is free (within one month from the date of the Conference).