Eurasian National University conducts XII scientific and practical conference “The Bologna process and L.N. Gumilyov ENU: problems, finding solutions” on February 9, 2012.
The aim of the Conference is to identify ways to improve the educational process at L.N. Gumilyov ENU in accordance with the basic ideas and principles of the Bologna Agreement.
The following sections are scheduled to work in the framework of the Conference:
1. The integration of education and research in the context of the implementation of the principles of the Bologna process
2. Educational-methodical maintenance of educational process in conditions of credit technology training
3. Managing in the modern University
4. Informatization of education and science
5. Quality assurance of higher and postgraduate education
6. Academic mobility as the principle of the Bologna process
Professors, associate professors, experienced and young faculty, research staff, administrative and managerial staff, undergraduates and doctoral students of L.N. Gumilyov ENU are invited to participate in the Conference.
Conference languages: Kazakh, Russian, English.
If you wish to attend the Conference the following documents should be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Questionnaire-application in the prescribed form (Annex A)
• Text article (Annex B)
The materials must be submitted before January 23, 2012 year.
Conference proceedings will be published in a scientific collection by the method of direct copying, as well as posted on the site of the University of www.enu.kz.
Address of Organizing Committee
Kazakhstan, Astana, 010010 5 Kazhymukan st., Room 341
Division of the Bologna process and educational programs
Tel. 8 (7172) 35-75-95; int. Tel. 30-30-50, 52;