Tsukuba University, L.N. Gumilyov ENU partner-university, announces the opening of a new PhD program: “School of integrative and leading PhD specializations in human biology”.
This program is a scholarship program.
1) Financial support – 27, 680-36, 900 US dollars,
(including University expenses)
2) Support for foreign internships – 12, 800 US dollars
Internships and research projects
3) Dormitory (385 US dollars monthly)
4) Medical treatment and support in finding employment
Entrance Examination Schedule
1) Submission of required documents. Deadline: January 4, 2012 (Japan Standard Time).
2) The receipt of the document will be acknowledged with Examinee ID
Number. Applicants should refer to the ID Number for all correspondence.
3) The first screening result will be announced on the program website above on
January 6, 2012 (Japan Standard Time).
4) Applicants who have passed the first screening will proceed to the next examination including individual interviews, a written examination, and a group session test in a period between January 11 and January 29, 2012. The exam will be held in the following cities:
Tsukuba (Japan), Beijing (China), Bonn (Germany), Bordeaux (France), Edinburgh (United Kingdom), Seoul (Korea), Taipei (Taiwan), Tashkent (Uzbekistan), Ho Chi Minh City (Viet Nam), Szeged (Hungary). The applicant must choose only one city from the list. The exact date of the exam and the host country will be posted on the site (local time)
5) The final result will be announced at the program website, and successful applicants will be informed of the successful result by e-mail on February 3, 2012 (Japan Standard Time). They will receive an official document from the admission office via postal mail.
6) Successful applicants will be enrolled in the program either on April 1, 2012 (classes will start at the beginning of April, 2012) , or on August 1, 2012 (classes will start on September 1, 2012). Equivalent curricula corresponding to both enrollment-dates are available and students may choose either of these dates above at their convenience. Check the eligibility of application
- Recommendation letter (A4)
- Reference from the University
- Certificate of proficiency (IELTS/TOEIC/TOFEL)
- Receipt of payment for the exam
How to apply:
Participants must hold the diploma or learn at the last course
1. at the time of application until March 31, 2012, to applicants whose study starts from April 1, 2012 year
2. at the time of application until July 31, 2012, to applicants whose study starts from September 1, 2012 year.
Host: Tsukuba (Japan), Beijing (China), Bonn (Germany), Bordeaux (France), Edinburgh (United Kingdom), Seoul (Korea), Taipei (Taiwan), Tashkent (Uzbekistan), Ho Chi Minh City (Viet Nam), Szeged (Hungary).
You can fill out the online application form: http://hbp.tsukuba.ac.jp/en/admission.html
Deadline for application: January 4, 2012 year.
More information can be found in the attached file, and also: http://hbp.tsukuba.ac.jp/en/admission.html.
Application is open and you can apply online.
Instructions for completing the questionnaires on the website of the University: